Topics will include:
- How to select the right plant for your purpose and location
- How to jump-start your plants
- Proper planting and training procedures
- Pruning demos (including pruning to achieve a specific effect or
- Using clematis in the garden (not just on a wall or trellis)
- Clematis in containers (including wintering-over)
- Troubleshooting (foiling pests of all kinds, including two-footed,
- Insect, and those pesky fungus problems)
- The best short-season choices for the New England area
- and more…
Dates: July 31, 2004 or August 7, 2004 (more dates TBD)
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Fee: $25 per person
Each workshop will include a drawing for a free plant.
Advance registration required as space is limited, just email or call
Workshops will be held rain or shine, but do bring bug spray! ! ! The
mosquitoes are having a banner year and although we’ll be under cover
most of the time they will be ready to pounce when we walk around.
You can register by emailing
or calling us.